Managing your account is just a phone call away!
Make the call to our Enhanced SMARTLine system for instant account services! Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our Enhanced SeaComm Member Audio Response Teller Line (SMARTLine) is an audio response system that connects you to your account.
Just dial (315) 764-0566 or (800) 764-0566 to access account information, transfer funds, make a payment, and more. You will need to have your account number and PIN ready when you call.
To access your account using Enhanced SMARTLine or speak to a representative, dial (315) 764-0566 or (800) 764-0566 and select one of the following options:
Main Menu Options
- PRESS 1 - To dial by extension
- PRESS 2 - To hear office hours, locations, routing number, or military lending disclosure
- PRESS 3 - To hear account balance, history, pending ACH transactions or to stop a payment
- PRESS 4 - To transfer funds or make a payment
- PRESS 5 - To apply for a loan
- PRESS 6 - To connect to the collections department
- PRESS 7 - To connect to the card services department
- PRESS 8 - To change your PIN
- PRESS 0 - Call Center
- PRESS 3* - Main Menu
- PRESS * - To go back
- PRESS # - To repeat
- PRESS 8* - Speech recognition
If you have forgotten your Enhanced SMARTline PIN, PRESS 0.
To begin using Enhanced SMARTline, you will first need to register your account and set up a personal identification number (PIN). To do this, simply dial (315) 764-0566 or (800) 764-0566 and PRESS 3. You will need your:
- Account Number
- Social Security Number or Tax ID Number
- Date of Birth
The system will ask you for your account number and guide you through the steps of setting a PIN. This one-time process will confirm your Enhanced SMARTline registration.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have used our previous version of SMARTline, your PIN will be valid for the Enhanced SMARTline system.
SMARTLine is in compliance with ADA guidelines, but is not integrated to TTY devices. It is suggested that a hearing impaired person use a telephone relay service to use the SMARTLine system. These relay services are provided by U.S. phone companies and are governed by the states they reside. The relay system uses a communications assistant (CA) to perform the activity the caller wishes with the caller relaying the information to the CA via TTY and vice versa to facilitate the call. This corresponds with both the ADA regulation and FCC relay service guidelines.